In order to provide you with the full range of our services, we sometimes may need to collect some information about you.
1. What information does CCTV.com collect about you?
CCTV.com collects your personal data when you interact with us for example when you subscribe for newsletters; register for membership services such as chat rooms or message boards; participate in chat rooms, blogs or other user forums; respond to polls or surveys; register for contests and other promotional opportunities; or seek our help. We also may collect information when you register for wireless services via your cell phone or other wireless devices. This information can consist of your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth, etc.
2. How does CCTV.com use the collected information?
CCTV.com may use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for "service administration purposes", which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for;
- to contact you about a submission you have made;
- to personalize the way our services are presented to you;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyze and improve our services.
Where CCTV.com intends to use your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use other than as listed above.
3. When may CCTV.com contact me?
CCTV.com may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to CCTV.com on the message boards or through the BBS system;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services; and
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
4. Will CCTV.com share your personal information with any third party?
We reserve the right to share Personal Data with our affiliates. We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Generally, we will only use your information within CCTV.com. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information. We will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and not to use your personal information for their own business purposes.
5. Contributing offensive or inappropriate content to CCTV.com
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior at CCTV.com, we may use your personal information to stop such behavior.
Contact CCTV.com Regarding Your Privacy >>